January 26, 2009
Well here I am again. So many times I feel like I'm repeating myself. I am back up in weight and frustrated. Not understanding why I can't get myself to be healthier and more active when I've been successful at it in the past. So today I have started anew. The eating part so far has been ok... mind you it is all of 1:30 pm! But I have wrote out a complete weekly menu and plan to follow it to a tee which I think will help. In addition, I need to get myself to exercise and so I plan to make my way down to the basement for at least 20 mins on the treadmil. I have a horrible habit of letting everything and everyone come before taking care of myself... thats how I'm in the situation I'm in with my weight. It is worth it I know... I want to feel confident in my skin. I want to be healthy. I want to be able to enjoy my clothes rather than be frustrated by what doesn't fit. I want to be a role model to my children.
Breakfast: 1 cup cooked oatmeal with a bit of splenda, 1 cup skim milk, an orange, and 2 cups of coffee.
Lunch: 3/4 cups brown rice with 4 oz of smoked salmon. A small salad with light salad dressing, and green tea.
Snack: reduced fat string cheese and carrots, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, and cauliflower.
Dinner: 4 oz steak, broccoli, asparagus, salad with light sesame ginger dressing
Snack: 1/2 c of trail mix.
Ok.... only got in about 40 oz of water today and need to increase that. Overall... I'm happy with my eating for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment