seriously..... it's been that long since I've journaled anything..... and I have lost alot of motivation too and think it is because I've not been focused like I was all along. Very frustrated lately! Still working out about 4 days a week but irritated and trying to eat healthy still but noticing that I'm just not paying attention to how much and what I'm putting in my mouth. Journaling is so beneficial and so I am going to start it again and want to try hard to stick with it. Work has created so much stress that I've been more overwhelmed than I have felt in a long time. So again.... I need to find time to do things to take care of myself... this is just one way to do that.
8 am.... piece of whole grain toast with little butter and two pieces of turkey sausage. Also having a cup of coffee with sugar free vanilla caramel creamer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!! A blog!!! I wub u! C~
Post a Comment