8 am.... walked on the treadmill for 34 mins doing intervals.
Well after talking with a friend last night about this whole weight loss thing I have decided to do things a little different. She is concerned I'm not eating enough.... I"m concerned about eating too much because of wanting this weight to come of. However I totally get what she is saying so I've decided to keep track of calories of things too... we'll see how that goes... wondering how frustrating it may be but I'll give it a go. So here we go so far for today:
Breakfast: 7 am
One Maple Oatmeal muffin (made these a few nights ago and they are pretty good) 220 calories
1/4 tsp of butter on it 25 calories
6 oz of milk 60 calories
Snack: 9:30 am
2 wasa crispbreads 90 calories
2 tbsp pb 190 calories
1 tbsp honey 60 calories
coffee with 2 tbsp sugar free creamer 30 calories
11:30.... guess a little snack.... an apple and 1/2 a turkey sandwich on whole grain with mustard and hot pepper cheese. I'll have to figure out these calories later... I have no idea.
2:30 ... had pistachios 170 calories and a choc chip cookie (only one) from downstairs. Also finished 20 more oz of water to make 40 oz total for the day. Also drinking hot tea plain. Freezing here today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment