Monday, January 7, 2008

5:45.... Just got off the treadsmill and went 30 mins for 1.920. I'm going to try to get 2 days of weight training in this week and may try it out on the bow flex. Just need Mark to show me how to use that thing! If that doesn't work out for me then off to his dad's house to lift weights at their gym. Enjoying a cup of coffee before I hop in the shower and then get the kids up. I'm really hoping for a calm day at work today.... got in 16 oz of water!

7 am... eating 6 oz yogurt with granola. Going to finish getting ready for work and then off!

11:30... ate half of a southwest chicken wrap and a cup of fruit and a pickle spear. Finished 16 oz of water! Feeling really good just busy with all the stuff at work going on. As soon as I got into work I had phone calls from a client who wanted to end her life. I was hoping for a calm day but quickly realized it was going to be hectic. Applied for a few jobs... yes that may surprise some of you.... just looking around.... we'll see what comes of it. Off to see more clients!

1:50 pm... eating some pita chips with hummus and having a cup of coffee with half and half. This day is dragging!!!!!

6:30 pm.... ate a few pieces of provolone and cheddar cheese before dinner. Had about 3 oz of ribeye steak, 1/2 cup of hashbrowns, and 1/2 cup of baked beans with 20 oz of water. Feeling stuffed. Fighting of the urge for alcohol because my husband is enjoying several beers due to OSU having their huge play off game. This my friends is a big deal!!!!! Done, Done, Done eating for the day.... will enjoy another 20 oz of water before the night is over! Thanks for all your comments and suggestions.... they are more helpful than you will know!

1 comment:

Laurasfoodandfitness said...

Doing fantasic girl. Keep it up! Hope your day has gone better. Luv ya!