8:30am.. just got to work and got a large coffee with half and half and splenda. Ate an Oatmeal to go bar on the way here and drank about 8 oz of water. I am so tired.... no working out this morning ... i set my alarm but couldn't get up... set 2 alarms actually. Guess I'll have to make time to do it tonight. Feeling pretty stressed.....
10:00 am... ate the other 1/2 of the southwest chicken wrap from yesterday....
1:00 pm... eating a bowl of chili and oyster crackers. Need to get my water in......
6:00 pm... ate a salad and some smoked salmon yum yum. I have had 40 oz of water total so far. Been kicking butt on work stuff.... can't wait until tomorrow morning is over! Also got my hair chopped off!!!!! Not sure about it yet.... my family thinks its really short! Oh I also had a butterscotch cookie... just one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment