5:15 am.... up and worked out for 32 mins going 2.145 miles. Treadmill says I burned about 320 calories but I"m not sure about that. If so how wonderful! Feeling good that the work out is done as I had to really fight with myself to get up and going.
6:30 Had a piece of whole grain toast with a soft boiled egg. Also had my usual cup of coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer. Finished 20 oz of water.
8:00am Had a bosten creme filled donut after taking Jenna to the doc. She talked me into Tim Hortons before going to school as we typically stop there when she has to go to the dermatologist. I thought to myself... you have not had a donut for weeks, enjoy just one which I did and I finished another 20 oz of water. Took her to school then home to finish up payroll taxes to drop off at the acct. Clients start at noon until 7 tonight.
10 am... Had salad left over from the other night. Just hungry. My belly is bloated and frustrated with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Sounds like your starting to make this a routine...good for you! I'm glad you are continuing but seems like you may be struggling with your "wanting to do it". I don't think you are eating enough times during the day so when you get home you do what I do/did from time to time and eat anything that looks good!!! :-)
Swimming sounds fun and seems as though you all enjoy it. Keep going. Remember the better you eat the more you're body won't crave all the junk food. Try to limit yourself to 1 time a week eating whatever you want. Remember the key to loosing weight is 90% what you put in your mouth and 10% exercise. Don't give up you're on a roll :-)
Post a Comment