Sunday, January 6, 2008

Saturday, Jan. 5, 2008

Getting this posted a day late... yesterday was so busy so I'm hoping I remember it all.

7 am... coffee with hazelnut creamer and drank 20 oz of water.

12 pm... lunch with Katie at The Cheesecake Factory. Now I am so proud of myself! So So So proud.... I did choose a coca cola but did not allow myself any refills. I ate 1/2 of a lunch size Santa Fe Chicken Salad and then guess what..... NO NO Cheesecake... didn't do it. Was already full and thought... now that would not be good!

3 pm.... had 20 more oz of water and a 1/2 small serving pkg of sour patch kids.... what a sin is that!

6:30 pm... had dinner at a wonderful restaurant with my husband, father-in-law and his friend. I did have a chocolate raspberry martini (it is my fav) and that was the only alcohol I've had all week. I'm guilty of drinking wine several times a week usually... but that is stopping. We all four shared an appetizer of Mussels which were delish! I also had a few pieces of bread because honestly.... my lips were numb and my head was fuzzy from just the one drink ... boy was it strong! So I felt I needed the bread to soak up some of that alcohol! Then I chose broiled scallops, green beans, and a sweet potato. And I ate all the scallops and green beans and just a few bites of the sweet potato. Took a few onion strings off my husband's plate too! Yummy.

10 pm ... on the ride home I had 2 small homemade brownies. Feeling like I fell off the wagon today but I guess when I look over the whole week I recognize I've made some pretty positive changes. So overall I"m pretty happy with it.

No comments: