8:45... home with jared... he's sick so I cancelled my clients and am spending the day taking care of him and getting caught up. My cell phone is ringing off the hook as my business phones are always forwarded to my cell phone when I'm not in the office. I can't even explain how many people have called.... I made a piece of whole grain toast with a little butter and 2 soft boiled eggs. Also had 2 pieces of bob evans sausage and my usual coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer.
11 am.... 1/2 c of pistachios and a clementine.
1 pm.... 3 dill pickles, some pretzel crisps, and a can of progresso lentil soup. I gotta get going on my water.... not really drinking much that last two days so I'm pushing myself to drink it. Not sure what is up with that. Just carrying around my water bottle everywhere I'm going. Cleaned out some of my drawers and saw cute panites I wouldn't be able to squeeze myself into at this point. Put them in the back to pull out for later when I'm at my goal weight. Sorry if thats too much info.... I love girly stuff like that and miss it! So that was good motivation for today.
3 pm... had full of mini marshmallows. 20 oz of water.
4 pm... 34 mins of interval cardio on the treadmill and later did abdominal exercises!
5:30 pm... had italian turkey club salad and a banana. Also had handfull of choc covered dried cherries from Mark's dads. Had 20 more oz of water making total for the day 40 oz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go girl. 8 pounds!!! I must say you are so much more dedicated than I am. You inspire me.... And don't worry, I will be back to blogging soon. This working thing is hard!!!
Talk to you soon.
Laura
Post a Comment