8 am.... well the alarm went off at 5:30am and there was no energy or motivation to go get on the treadmill but every desire to stay in my warm cuddly bed when it is 20 degrees out. So thats what I did. Got up then at 6:10 and jumped in the shower to get ready to leave for the office at 7:45. However, my daughter ends up sick. She is home today from school and my husband and I are splitting the day so I will go in at 1 and see three clients and then home again..... so needless to say my cardio isn't done this morning but I keep telling myself doing it this evening will do as long as I do it. I'm usually horrible if I put it off until evening and it doens't get done. Around 7 am I had breakfast ... 2 eggs with a splash of skim milk scrambled up and a piece of whole grain toast with a smear of peanut butter on it. Now enjoying the typical cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer. Feeling blah this morning. Have so much to do at work with an insurance company coming next week to do an office and chart audit. And I have tons of clients scheduled... don't know when all this will get done..... I'm very guilty of putting myself last when I get overwhelmed by other things in my life so that is the fight right now. How do I keep pushing myself to work out and eat healthy when feeling so overwhelmed.... its something I must push myself to do. So we'll see....
10:45 am.... ate pita chips and hummus and drank 16 oz of water. Going to be heading to work at 1!
12:15 pm.... eating cabbage roll casserole from the other night and drank 16 oz of water! Hope this afternoon goes quick! Feeling pretty good..... got alot of accomplished this morning! Hoping that helps me feel less overwhelmed and able to do some things for work over the weekend. I WILL walk after work! For Sure!!!
2:00 pm.... eating a yogurt with granola before my client arrives. Also finished 16 more oz of water!!!! Feeling good but anxious about all the stuff to do here at work.
6 pm.... ate about a cup serving of cabbage roll casserole again. We had so much left over but it wasn't as "exciting" to eat this time. But ate it and drank more water! Later in the evening I headed to the garage for a little cocacola which I've told my husband not to bring in this house anymore. Haha.... I'm an addict to it... and this is the first one I've had all week!
Overall feel like I had a great day with my eating however no exercise. So many things got in the way which continues to prove to me I must do it in the morning. So many things come my way throughout the day that I put in front of what I need to do for me. Well that really can't happen at 5 am because no one else is awake haha! So that has to be when this is done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK Tara... YOu have until 1pm. Go walk on the treadmill now for 30 minutes and it will be one thing off your list for the day. You will feel more accomplished and motivated to do everything else!!! Then take a shower and get on with your day.
You go! Your doing so great.
Post a Comment