Thursday, January 10, 2008

ok well at 5:30 I could not get myself out of bed. Turned off both alarms and then cuddled up with Mark. Way too cozy! I am not feeling good still. So so bloated. It's a wierd feeling. Had some back pain last night too so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm hoping to feel better by this evening. Don't know if it is related to intestinal stuff jenna had over the weekend or could that diet mt dew from yesterday have caused such an issue? Not sure but I don't like it. I have 7 clients today and guess what... yep its the last thing i want to do but I'm going to have to get through it. I just wanted to stay in bed today! Oh well..... suck it up right?????

7:15 .. had a bowl of Special K with strawberries and milk. Enjoying a cup of coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer. I realize from comments from several of you more protein is necessary. I'll work on that. Didn't pack alot to eat today so I'm hoping I'm not too hungry.... not a good sign though when only an hour after breakfast I'm hungry! But I haven't had any water yet either so that might be part of it this morning....

10 am.... ok i'm starving... had a power bar.... yum and drank 20 oz of water

1:30 pm.... eating salad with smoked salmon. And a single serving of applesauce. Drank 20 more oz of water.

6 pm... piece of cheese and slice of summer sausage... Mark ran to the grocery to get things to make dinner and i'm starving.... is this the theme in my life right now.... geesh. We are having club sandwiches and potatoes, mushrooms, green pepper, and onions. Sounds yummy. Probably won't get to eat until 8 pm.... I love when he cooks but then we don't eat until really late. Kids go to bed with full bellies which I don't like. Gotta change when he cooks... weekends would be better for him. Having a large cup of my favorite tea (thx Laura) that I have to find again cause I used my last tea bag. It's yummy!

didn't get to work out today but will be back on the treadmill tomorrow morning!

No comments: