Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tues. January 22, 2008

7 am... had a piece of sesame toast with two soft boiled eggs. Also had a cup of coffe with usual sugar free hazelnut creamer. Wish I was staying home today... really don't feel like working... don't I always say that???? Snow is flying and it is cold... wanna stay in jammies and cuddle up with a blanket and read! Oh well.... gotta suck it up and go!

9:30 am... Had pita chips with hummus and have drank 20 oz of water. First client did not show up and 2nd client has cancelled... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I could have been at home longer! Now down to 4 clients for the day!

12:00 pm.... Ate chicken barley chili with some baked pita chips.

2 pm... ate 1/2 a power bar

4 pm... ate other 1/2 of the power bar that was left. Finished up with clients for today. Not too bad but still didn't get all the paperwork completed that I was hoping for. Tomorrow is another day I suppose.

6 pm... half of a chicken fajita quesadilla and water. I had 60 oz of water total for today. Didn't get a workout in but planning to work out tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara you are doing an awesome job!!! I like how you are allowing yourself some treats here and there... How many laps are you up to in the pool?

Keep up the hard work!!

C~