7:15 am.... had a raspberry banana smoothie and about 10 oz of water.
Was totally not able to get out of bed to work out. I'm done early at work today so I want to go home and work out after I pick up kids. That is my goal. I know I do better in the mornings getting my workout in but I'm hoping this works for today.
8:30 cup of coffee with half and half and splenda. I'm tired today.... so so tired.....
12:30 pm... met Gina for sushi.... yummy!!!!!!!!!! It was great. Been craving that for a long time and never could get over there! Then ran to the bookstore for a book because you all know I have a shortage of things to read! Yeah right!
4 pm.... took Jared and Jenna to the YMCA with me and signed us up for a pass! Woohoo!!!! We spent an hour and a half there on the track and in the pool. It was so fun doing that with them. So I think that counts as my workout!!!! I signed them up for the KIDS FIT program where a personal trainer works with each of them for a 1/2 hr a week. They are very excited!
7 pm.... had a slice of pizza and 20 oz of water. Think I got 40 oz in by now. And a small handful of chips. And a mini hershey bar. Well this is when it all falls apart..... friends of ours came over and brought wine.... one of my most fav..... so I had 3 maybe 4 glasses of wine.... bad bad bad....... I think it was more like 4. Went to bed with hiccups.... not good! So there's my day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad your enjoying the tea!! Thank goodness it's Friday!!! Hope your day goes well. Your doing great on eating!
Post a Comment