7:15 am... ate a maple oatmeal muffin I made last night and it was pretty good. Also had a cup of coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer. In addition, I ate a banana a little later. Also have lost 2 more lbs so that makes 8 total! Yippee!!!!!
11 am... had a handful of pistachios....
1 pm... had a grilled chicken salad with light italian and an ice tea from BW3. Had lunch with Carla... it was nice to catch up. Back in the office now with plenty to do.
3 pm... half a turkey and hot pepper cheese sandwich and a clementine.
7 pm... 2 spicy chicken soft tacos from taco bell and water.
Probably only had at max 40 oz of water today. Need to improve that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay girl you're on a roll!! I've told you a thousand times though you are waiting too long to eat!! Take something easy with you to the office. Being hungry only adds to the stress and did you know that stress causes you to loose weight slower? So eat. Just watch your fat intake (should be no more than 63 fat grams and 16sat fat grams per day) Take some food with you to the office and leave it there....apples, dried apricots, almonds, low fat triscuits...easy stuff!!
Glad you got a workout in with the weights. I was going to tell you the other day to do some sit-ups (3sets of 15, the ones in the phamplet I sent you, and 3 sets of pushups at home). Will definelty help!
Seems like you'll be swimming a mile in no time. Glad I'm not the only one getting some swimming time in (although it's been in the high sixties/low seventies with lots of wind here in Hawaii..so a little chilly! :-) )
Hope you have a great week...remember the more you exercise the better you feel. Make sure you take those vitamins, a B12 before your workout and take some fish oil pills too :-)
Great job on the 8lbs...it's only going to get easier from here!!
Post a Comment