Breakfast: 6 oz peach Dannon yogurt with 1/2 c of granola and a cup of coffee with a splash of hazelnut creamer. Yum Yum. Feeling pretty good at this point. Have been struggling with a cold/sinus issues the last couple of days. Plan on getting on the treadmill before dinner.
Its 1 pm and just finished walking on the treadmill for 30 mins... distance was 1.907 miles! WooHoo! Also have drank 16 oz of water. Feeling very positive and proud of myself for actually exercising since I'm not feeling the best. I usually use any excuse not to exercise! Getting ready to fix myself lunch in a bit.
Lunch: Turkey and smoked cheddar cheese on whole grain bread with a dab of maysonnaise. Also had about 1/2 c of smoked baked beans. Drank 16 more oz! Feeling great!
Snack: 8 oz of water, couple of pita chips with hummus, and carrots.... I'm starving! Can't wait til dinner!!!!!!
Dinner: a serving of cabbage roll casserole, about 2 oz of pork loin, and 2 rolls. Ok really I know I only needed 1 roll but they were so yummy. I drank 8 more oz of water to get all my water in! Yes!!!! And I havent' eaten anything since 7:30. Done with eating until tomorrow. Enjoying some herbal tea this evening by the fire... it's so cold here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how hungry you feel when you're paying attention to every bite you take! This is fun :) Great job!
Post a Comment