Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friday, January 18, 2008

Breakfast: Bowl of Life cereal with milk.

Snack: 2 Wasa crackers with peanut butter and honey.

Lunch: Grilled chicken wrap and ice tea from BW3.... met Mark and his co-workers for lunch. I really wanted some potato wedges with cheese that Mark had with his wings but I refrained. The wrap was pretty filling.

Dinner: Two slices of thin crust pizza with water, water, water..... Not doing as well with my water as I need to be. Definately drinking more water than before the beginning of the year but not as much as I was last week.

Exercise: Kids and I went to the Y and I walked/jogged 1 mile. Also swam 20! laps .... can you believe that! I checked my heart rate occasionally to make sure it was getting my heart rate up and it does. Just feel more relaxed swimming than any other cardio I've done... I just worry that it isn't good enough. But 20 laps is almost 1/3 of a mile. My goal is to one day be able to swim the 64 laps to make a mile. I'm going to have to get some ear plugs or a cap because the water just dumps in my ears and I can hear it..... kinda bugs me. So glad I got that in. I don't go back to work until tuesday and then I have 23 clients scheduled..... busy busy busy week. So I plan on relaxing as much as possible this weekend.

No comments: