9 am.... Had an english muffin with one sausage patty and a cup of coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer. Not feeling very motivated today and actually am pretty grouchy. It is freezing outside and I'm tired of it..... Freezing I say. Home with the kids today and they need to be at school haha!
11:30 Black bean and corn salad... had this left over from the other night. It is so good!
1 pm.. 6 tyson chicken nuggets and a serving of green beans. also had 1/2 a pack of dark choc m & m's.
5:30 pm... Chicken Barley Chili and side salad with thousand island dressing.
8:15 pm... a drumstick (mark and the kids brought one home for me.... I had just finished working out for 32 mins and going 2.145 miles and I'm sure the calories in the drumstick exceeded the calories I had just burned off.
I drank 80 oz of water today... Great day with the water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment