Saturday, January 12, 2008

8:30 am..... got up and made breakfast for us all. Had 2 eggs scrambled with a splash of milk and a piece of whole grain toast. I also had a small glass of orange juice and now drinking coffee with hazelnut creamer. Now I know why Bob Greene says no alcohol during the first month of this. Frankly.... I feel like crap. I'm stuffy, head hurts, tired, drained, feel like doing nothing but nope we have big plans for today. And I'm making myself do them! Supposed to go to the YMCA again and swim and walk/jog on the track with the kids today. They are ready to go!!!! oh my...... momma is feeling a little under the weather! Then we are supposed to go roller skating from 2 until 5. Oh geesh....... I'll make it......

Well we made it to the Y about 11:15 and stayed until 12:45 and the kids and I swam laps and played around in the pool the whole time. We were so tired when we were done. Then home to shower and head to the skating rink for roller skating from 2:30 until 5. Ok girls..... I put skates on for the 3rd time in about 23 years. It was fun! Had a hot dog with ketchup and mustard there and that was it. Oh and a few of Jenna's sour patch kids. Then have had about 20 oz of water.

6 pm had dinner with Mark and the kids at Sake ... it is Japanese Hibatchi and it was so good. Only ate half of my portion and brought the other half home. Also had ice water. I ordered scallops, steak, lobster, and shrimp with rice. Also came with a small salad and miso soup. Yum but I am stuff.

8:30 pm... had a bowl of choc chip cookie dough ice cream with choc syrum and peanuts. Almost done with 20 more oz of water. Should not have had that but every one else was and so I had a smaller serving than I normally would. Guess its okay to splurge sometimes..... Had a great day with the kids and my husband. Held hands in the car going to the restaurant and back... isn't that sweet! Lovely, lovely day. Plan to go to the Y tomorrow about 2:30 ... the kids have a session with their trainer who they will get to meet with a half hour a week. Can't wait to see how this goes and it is awesome having the kids excited for healthy living also! Mark is even going joining us tomorrow too! Gotta get the man on board with this..... Have a great night!

2 comments:

Machel said...

I can see you are doing your best, and I applaud you! I think the protein may be what you need, it should help get your body revved up for the day. Just remember to keep it lean! I think you going out and moving more is excellent... we could all learn a thing or two from you about that. Keep up the awesome work, I am proud of you!

Laurasfoodandfitness said...

Hey Girl,

Hope you get your exercise in today. I'm sorry about the wine! I can so relate! The Y sounds great!! That will be great for you and the kids!! Sorry I missed your call yesterday! Love Ya!
Laura